Dehydra Food Waste Dewaterer
Dehydra In Kitchen food waste dewatering systems reduce the volume and weight of food waste, whilst recovering the reduced, dewatered solids for collection and disposal. The reduction in volume can be as great as 80% which contributes significantly to lessening your collection and disposal costs. The Dehydra food waste dewaterers are available as complete DIN size waste station complete with macerator, as compact units for applications where space is limited, our “bespoke” made to measure units which have a range of options available and as modular system for multi kitchen sites where the need to dewater at a central site with multi point feed.
The dewatering section of the Dehydra can be supplied as retrofit unit, to install with existing macerator or food waste disposers to help you comply with current and impending legislation (SEPA & DOENI). Capable of processing up to 700kgs per hour, these are simple cost effective systems for catering and food service outlets.
How it works
Food waste is simply fed into the hopper by the operator where it is first macerated then pumped through the hydro-extractor (Dehydra) unit to separate the ground food waste from the excess water. The food wastes which are now reduced in volume and weight are deposited into a waiting receptacle. The system automatically cleans itself after each cycle to eliminate blockages and reduce operator interaction.
- SELF CLEAN: Automated self-cleaning system reduced food build up, reduction in labour for cleaning
- DRAIN BLOCKAGE: Eliminate the costly drain blockage problems inherent with maceration systems
- RETROFIT: Dehydra can be retrofitted to existing maceration systems to make them SEPA compliant
- ECONOMICS: The reduced volume and weight significantly reduces storage, collection and disposal costs
- THROUGHPUT: Our systems process up to 700 kg of food waste per hour
- QUANTITY: Reduce food waste volume by up to 80% and its weight by up to 50% whilst still recovering over 90% of solids
BENCH UNIT MULTIPLE OPTIONSView Product
LATEST MINI DEWATERERView Product
RETROFIT TO EXISTING DISPOSERView Product
IDEAL UNIT FOR SPACE CONSTRAINED SITESView Product
LABOUR SAVING FOR MULTI KITCHEN APPLICATIONSView Product
HIGH VOLUME APPLICATION BULK FEED OPTIONView Product